Saturday 25 March 2017

MY REVIEW

This is my first and will certainly not be my last read by this author. I couldn't get enough of this story. 


Peacock was ready for a change in his life so when he was offered Karma by her uncle he couldn't and didn't want to refuse. From the first moment he met her she consumed him. Instead of reading up about her he went in blind which will come back on him later on. 


I thought these two were super good together. Both are strong characters which I loved. They need to trust one another to move forward but that's harder then they thought. Karma also needs to move on from her past which isn't easy. 


Brilliant storyline with main characters I clicked with straight away. The secondary characters are awesome too. 


I'm so looking forward to book two which is about Marlon and Unique. From the little we've seen if these two together I'm sure it's going to be an interesting ride :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment