Tuesday 28 March 2017

MY REVIEW

This is a new to me author and I'm so happy I got to read it. The short blurb and the warning had me jumping right into this story. 


The nameless girl hasn't had it easy when she finds herself homeless after running away from her foster home. Wendy Darling as she's called now finds herself naked and afraid in a basement. Preston her master is training her to be the perfect slave. He abuses her body in whatever way he can. Paxton eases the pain after each session. 


This is a well written, dark and twisted story that had me basically ignoring everything and everyone so I could read it in one sitting. Heed the warning as this isn't a sweet romantic story. My twisted mind loved it. As for the ending wow... I'm not sure wether I should scream or applaud the author. Full stars from me. πŸ–€πŸ–€


No comments:

Post a Comment