Friday 23 January 2015

His Angel - my review

Oh wow. This is so not what I was expecting. I can't even say what I was expecting but it certainly wasn't this heart squeezing story. 

Like most of my reviews I refuse to go into the storyline. I feel you need to jump into this blind and experience this read. I started this book last night. Finding it a tad slow I put it down and went to sleep. After doing some housework I picked my kindle up & settled down with a coffee. Although it took a bit to get into its so worth it. Looking back now I felt the author teased me slowly then threw me into the pit. When secrets started to unfold... Oh and that twist... Seriously I felt as if my heart was gonna bang out of my chest. I was literally gripped to this story. Actually I wanted to jump into my kindle and eat the words like Pac Man. 

Can you see I loved this book lol I thoroughly loved it. But what an ending!! I'm not keen on cliffhangers. I prefer to know that the next book is out soon but can't find any date except coming soon. So please author I'm hoping your busy writing as I NEED book two now:)

No comments:

Post a Comment