Tuesday 19 May 2015

My Demons - my review

This is book two in a fantastic trilogy. I loved book one but this one had my heart thumping and sitting on the edge of the seat ready to grab the Valium. 

I'm not gonna spill about the storyline just in case you haven't read book one. Let's just say I loved the main characters Abby and Evan. The secondary characters were brilliant (well most of them!!).
You know when your watching a film and your shouting at the characters. That was me reading this book. From start to finish its full of suspense. Let's not forget the hot steamy sexy scenes too.

This was an emotional roller coaster of a story for me. The end... Oh my dayz... The end. I truly feel the author sucker punched me with that ending. I need book three yesterday. No jokes I so need it asap. Fantastic read that I highly recommend.

No comments:

Post a Comment