Tuesday 23 February 2016

I Pick You - my review

I absolutely adored this story. I haven't read a love story in a while. I think I read too many and felt burnt out but thankfully Jettie has lit that fire again for me. 

This is Brantley Jandts story. We read of this story through his point of view. He's a country singer who has his life turned upside down when he ends up taking care of his young daughter, the delightful Bay.

Brantley did my head in sometimes. I wanted to smack him and then other times I just drooled. Basically Jettie managed to write about a real man. He's not perfect but I found myself thinking of him as real rather than a character. 

Brantley finds himself in a love triangle with Kit and Rydell. I seriously didn't know what way this was going to end. All I can say is Jettie knows how to write a fantastic story. 

Brilliant story. I'm so looking forward to reading more from this author. 

No comments:

Post a Comment