Monday 22 February 2016

Marked - my review

I've read the Twisted series by this author and loved it so I was looking forward to reading this one. Nothing and nobody could prepare me for this read. I was literally gripped. When I wasn't reading it I was thinking about it. 

This is a dark read. It's so dark it will push readers boundaries. These are the kind of stories I love. The author certainly didn't disappoint me.

This is Bennys raw and emotional story. We meet him as a little child. The torture and pain he must go through is unbearable. He doesn't know what normal is, his head is a total mess. Can someone reach rock bottom to find out there is worse to come? How do they survive? 

When Faith comes into his life he's not sure how to react. The fiery redheads certainly a match for him but will her past hold her back??

Have I mentioned this is a dark read?? Yep it's real dark. It's gritty and raw. It's got enough twists to give my head whiplash. I seriously could not guess what way this story was going to go. 
It's a long book. I'm not sure if that's the reason I didn't read in a day or if it was I needed a breather a few times while reading. 

If your following my reviews you know my head must be messed up as I love these dark stories. This was certainly a brilliant read that will stay with me for a long time. 



No comments:

Post a Comment