Wednesday 22 June 2016

My Girl - my review

Normally I can jump into writing a review however I'm stumped as I'm sure a review just saying 'read this' isn't acceptable so I'm going to try putting into a few more words how good this book is.

My heart went out to Paige. Her daughter went missing ten years ago. Part of Paige went missing with her. Then her husband died. All Paige could see was darkness and that was at the end of a bottle of wine with her medicated drugs.

Then the twists started coming and blimey did they smack me down. Usually I can guess what's going to happen but no the author had me holding my breath while trying to read this. 

This is a brilliant suspenseful thriller that will have you on the edge of your seat- it certainly had me on the edge.

Looking forward to reading more from this author.

No comments:

Post a Comment