Sunday 12 June 2016

Sweet Jayne- my review

This is a fantastic standalone. The brilliant author K. Webster is still able to blow my mind with her warped mind.

From start to finish I felt I was on a really fast roller coaster and as I kept reading I was afraid of where it was going to take me. I was right to be afraid- the twists and turns had me in a spin.

Nadia is the main character with three totally different men interested in her for different reasons. Kasper, Donovan and Logan and here am I thinking I must have a screw loose as I kinda liked them all.

If you like books that has your head in a spin, you love stories with warnings and you want a book to devour then this is certainly a must read. 

This book had me holding my breath and reaching for the alcohol- brilliant read. 

No comments:

Post a Comment