Monday 22 August 2016

I Can't Die Alone- my review

I've read a few of this authors books and loved them so as soon as I saw this I knew I'd be reading it. 
This  was a really sad and emotional story. From reading it I can see that the author put her heart and soul right into this story. 

Tori was alone in the world and just been told she has cancer. Not wanting to die alone she goes on a trip to find a man from her mothers past. She meets Bo on a park bench who turns out to be the mans son that she's looking for. Will they open their hearts to her or will she die alone.

Although I really liked this story I felt the author rushed it. I don't normally moan about the length of a story but I feel that if it was a little longer I'd be certainly giving it five stars. 

No comments:

Post a Comment