Monday 25 November 2019

Review: Cricket Under Fire

Cricket Under Fire Cricket Under Fire by Natasza Waters
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I was super excited to see this author releasing a new story... and the start of a new series. The authors previous series A Warrior’s Challenge is one of my favourite series ever so as soon as this released I grabbed a coffee and my kindle and jumped in. No matter what I say I know I’m not gonna do this story the justice it deserves with this review.

Rayne Levy is a clever, feisty girl who is starting a new job at Base Command. Here she meets some Navy Seals including the hot Lt. Elijah Bach. She is thrown in the deep end with Tropic Tango. I could go on but I’m not gonna spoil it for you.

This author is in a unique league of her own. No matter what’s happening in my life she can pull me into her story straight away. I didn’t stop reading until I had finished. Go read this and you’ll wanna go back and read her previous series. Some of the characters we read about and loved have popped in to see us and I was jumping for joy.

I’m so looking forward to reading more from this author. This has jumped into one of my favourite reads this year. So so good.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment