Tuesday 12 November 2019

Review: The Snow Killer

The Snow Killer The Snow Killer by Ross Greenwood
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Excellent! This is a fantastic read. I was so excited to see this author was releasing a new book and the start of a new series. I wasn’t disappointed as this was an excellent read. Excellent is the word that popped into my head when I’d finished reading this story.

From start to finish this is a great read. Let me just say there’s a lot going on in my personal life so a book needs to grab me for me to read more than the first chapter. Well as it’s 1.40 am here and I’ve just finished reading this story I’d say that’s a big positive.

DI Barton and his team are puzzled when people are getting killed in the snow. Can it be connected to murders fifty years ago? As they put the pieces together they are on a race against the clock to find the killer.

Absolutely brilliant read. I’m so looking forward to reading more of DI Barton and his team.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment