Thursday, 25 June 2020

Starlet - new release



 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄 🎬

From USA Today Bestselling Author Cora Kenborn comes a dark and twisted enemies to lovers retelling of Anastasia.

𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐓: 𝐀 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 is available now as part of the Sinister Fairy Tales Collection

🎬𝐁𝐮𝐲 𝐍𝐨𝐰 → http://mybook.to/StarletSinister


🎬𝐁𝐋𝐔𝐑𝐁 🎬

From USA Today Bestselling Author Cora Kenborn comes a dark and twisted enemies to lovers retelling of Anastasia.


They call me America's Sweetheart.

Hollywood royalty. The last of an era.

Sole survivor of LA's most infamous crime.


I'm not any of those things.

He forced me into the spotlight.

The liar with a perfect smile and cold blue eyes.


But Alexandra Romanov's fate won't be mine.

I'll speak her lines. I'll hit the mark. I'll strike a pose.

And when the past and present collide, I'll become their worst nightmare.


They told me to preserve the legacy.

Be careful what you ask for. . .

You just might get it.


**Please be aware this book contains dark themes and sensitive subject matter essential to the storyline that may bother some readers.**


MY REVIEW


Wow I’m speechless. I am loving the Sinister Fairy Tales Collection. This is one of my favourite reads. Once I started I couldn’t stop. I was so engrossed dinner was late. Thankfully my family know how much I love reading and didn’t moan lol 


Starlet was an intense read that consumed me. Dominic has no morals. I wasn’t sure what to think of him at the start but he grew on me lol Angel is a great character. She is a tough cookie. I can’t really say much about the storyline. I think you should just jump in blind. 


Without a doubt this is going to be one of my favourite books this year. Can’t wait to read more from this author. 


🎬𝐀𝐝𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐓𝐁𝐑  → http://bit.ly/SinisterStarlet


🎬 𝐀𝐋𝐒𝐎 𝐀𝐕𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄 🎬

Venom by Dee Garcia

➜ https://books2read.com/u/4XZ2P5

Cold Queen by K Webster

➜ https://books2read.com/u/bWBxPz

Sacrifice by N Isabelle Blanco

➜ https://books2read.com/u/3JVY2K

Insolent by Cynthia A Rodriguez

➜ https://amzn.to/37BUdc4

Madness by Kailee Reese Samuels

➜ http://bit.ly/SamuelsMADNESS

Siren by Hazel Grace

➜ https://books2read.com/u/bM9gqV

Legend by M.R. Leahy

➜ https://amzn.to/39asjnc

Mirage by C.M. Radcliff

➜ mybook.to/miragesinister

Imprisoned by K.L. Donn

➜ http://bit.ly/3a59fHS

Lock by Kimberly Knight

➜ http://bit.ly/2moQVpD

Stealing Cinderella by A. Zavarelli

➜ https://amzn.to/34bD6fW

Abducted by K.I. Lynn

➜ https://books2read.com/AbductedKILynn

Winter's Arrow by Lexi C. Foss

➜https://geni.us/fMQU0hq

Zhànshì by Anna Edwards

➜https://books2read.com/u/bzv6NG

Heart Thief by Ker Dukey

➜https://amzn.to/3gXZuiF


#starletcorakenborn #starletrelease #newrelease #buynow #kindleunlimited #amazon #darkromance #mafiaromance #enemiestolovers #starlet #sinisterfairytalescollection #romanticsuspense 


Hosted by Enticing Journey Book Promotions

No comments:

Post a Comment