Friday 5 June 2020

Treachery - book tour



#ICYMI #BookTour  Treachery (Antihero Inferno Book 1) by Lily White is LIVE! 

🙏Praise🙏
Amazon Review 5 Stars - “Oh I love me some Alpha men!! Fantastic story!!”

Amazon Review 5 Stars - “A SEDUCTIVE SIZZLER … THE PREY TURNS THE TABLES ON THE PREDATOR ... SHE BITES BACK!”

The.beauty.and.the.bookies 5 Stars - “Just like usual, Lily White SLAYED me.”

Kitty Kats Crazy About Books 5 Stars - “My unicorn author did it again!!”

❝Ninth Circle.
Treachery.
Also known as Tanner Caine.
He is a temptation with cold, dark eyes.
A man with a seductive smirk and a body built for pure sin.
The linchpin of a group of wealthy bad boys known as the Inferno.
A dark presence that repels as much as he attracts, Tanner is the poisoned apple I want to bite even when I know it will destroy me.
Our story started in college, but I ran from him so far I believed I was safe.
I should have known he’d find me eventually.
I should have known that nobody escapes.
He has me in his sights again with an offer I can’t pass up.
I know better than to make a deal with the Devil.
Not unless I’m willing to pay his sensual price…❞

(Treachery is Book One of the Antihero Inferno Series. Nine Standalone novels. Nine dangerous men. Nine unrepentant sinners you’ll hate to love.)

MY REVIEW

If you’ve read anything by this author you know to expect the unexpected. I feel the author stepped on the accelerator pedal with this one. 

This is book one in this series. Nine dangerous men each with their own story. This is Tanner and Lucas story and it’s so so good. 

It’s a really good bully story that will mess with your head. Once I read the prequel I was hooked and read this in one afternoon. I couldn’t put it down. Can’t wait to read more :)

Enter the #Giveaway  https://bit.ly/3gigkZi
Add to #Goodreads  http://bit.ly/TreacheryonGoodreads

#treacherybooktour #treacherylilywhite #antiheroinferno #tbr #availablenow #amazon #buynow #mustread #romanticsuspense #mayrelease

Hosted by Enticing Journey Book Promotions

No comments:

Post a Comment