Monday 3 August 2020

Review: Exodus

Exodus Exodus by Kate Stewart
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I have literally just finished reading this story. I know there’s no point in waiting to try and get the proper words together to give this book the review it deserves so I might as well just ramble instead.

Firstly you need to read book one Flock before you read this one. The story continues here where it left off in book one.

With all the feels I had reading book one my expectations were high for this one. I wasn’t disappointed. In fact the author blew my mind. I felt she accelerated on the pedal with this one and wouldn’t let me off until I read the last page.

As a blogger I read plenty. I usually don’t read the hyped up books straightaway I expect more and I’m usually left disappointed. As I had just finished reading Drive I signed up to read this duet. I’m so glad I did or else I’d have seen the hype and missed out on a fantastic weekend of reading. Maybe I’ve learnt my lesson lol

As you can see my review is vague and rambling lol Well your not getting anything about the storyline from me and I just ain’t got the words to write a proper review.

I will say this duet consumed my weekend and je ne regrette rien.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment