Monday 30 March 2015

Exotic Racing Crusader - my review


What a fantastic debut novel this was. This author took a chance with her first novel and wrote a unique storyline. I absolutely loved it and read it in a day. 

The synopsis gives you enough of a teaser so I'm not gonna go into the storyline. I will however tell you what I like and in a nutshell I loved it all. 
Titan is an exotic car racer. He's a rich guy who has worked to get where he is now. If you like the films that have sexy alpha males driving super hot cars then this is certainly the book for you. Then we've got Kaidence or Kai. Now this girl is relatable. She's a real girl with a real curvy size. Yes she has her insecurities about her size but when she's with Titan all those insecurities are put to bed.. Literally:) 
Absolutely love the secondary characters. We get to read about both main characters families as well as their friends. These characters certainly add to the depth of the story. 

This is book one of three. I'm sitting here trying to think that of tips I can give the author for her other books and I can't. The book is totally perfect in my eyes. It's fast paced with twists that had me taking deep breaths. It's also one of them books that had me putting updates on goodreads and inboxing the author. Oh yes it's that kinda read. 
If you like the films that have sexy alpha males driving super hot cars then this is certainly the book for you. 


P.s.  I declare that Titan is my new book boyfriend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment