Monday 30 March 2015

In The Moment: Part Three - new release

NEW RELEASE

Title: In The Moment: Part Three

Author: Rachael Orman

Publication Date & Length: March 30, 2015 - 50pgs

 

Synopsis 

Ace managed to burn bridges with both Adam and Alicia. Adam doesn't even want to speak to him while Alicia doesn't know what she wants. Both Ace and Adam know they have a lot to work through if they are going to be able to make their part of the relationship work—with or without Alicia.


Excerpt

I stomped my way to my truck. I didn’t have my shirt; I didn’t even have my damn boots. It didn’t matter. All I knew was I had to get away before I did something pathetic like cry in front of the man who was slowly stealing my heart and the woman I knew could just as easily fit into my life. 


Once in my car, I backed out and pulled out of the apartment complex. It didn’t matter where I was going. All I could think about how much it had hurt to see Ace’s reaction. I’d known he was afraid people would learn about us. Sure, he’d tried to be better about treating our relationship like it was more to him. However, I refused to let him keep acting like staying in the closet was the biggest thing he had to worry about. I didn’t care what people thought about me and who I chose to share my bed and life with. It was my life, not theirs.

As much as I cared for Ace, I couldn’t keep doing it. I couldn’t be the hidden lover. The one he always worried about people finding out about. The one he couldn’t touch and kiss in public for fear of who would see. Especially with Alicia in the picture. I knew it’d become an even bigger deal to me. 

I wanted her that was true. The three of us could have exactly what someone like me always dreamed about but never really thought would happen. I didn’t regret finally getting to have the threesome of a lifetime.


Author bio

Mother by day. Writer by night. I spend a majority of my day with my children and reading while my nights are filled with the sound of the keyboard as I work on my next work.

 

I have written in nearly every LBGT category as well as the traditional erotic romance category.

 

I love to try new things and learn from every piece of work I write. I'll write just about anything once to learn from it. I've even ventured out of my normal erotica genre into Monster Erotica. Doubt you'll find me writing anything not erotic as you can barely get me to even read something out of that category, but then again, you never know what I might try next.

 

Never stop learning. Try everything at least once.

 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment