Friday 20 March 2015

If I Could..... - my review

Nearly two years ago I met this author online. My book buddy Sue and myself had the privilege to be one of the first to read Bishop Street. Since then Rene has taken us on a great journey with her books.  

Ema left Romania pregnant with her daughter Daniela. As Daniela grew up her and her mum were inseparable. When her mum died Daniela found a brown box among her belongings. Opening this box opens a whole lot of her mothers secrets. 

I absolutely loved these characters. Rene puts her heart and soul into her characters and that is shown in this story. I enjoyed this book as much as I did with Renes other books. She certainly knows how to give me goosebumps and open the tear ducts. If your looking for a brilliant story then I recommend this gem. 
Rene I'm so looking forward to seeing what you come up with next. 

No comments:

Post a Comment