Tuesday 7 March 2017

MY REVIEW

This is the first book I've read by this author but it certainly won't be the last as I really loved this story. 


After reading a few heavy books this was a lovely refreshing surprise for me. It gave me all the warm feels that I needed. It's a gripping read that had me reading a few pages anytime I could on my kindle app. When I wasn't reading it I was thinking about it. 


Quinn and Axel are two wonderful characters. So different yet so good together. Quinn gets a job in a nightclub. She wants to get some experience so she can write a book. Axel is the perfect bad guy to get the true ways of the nightclub life. They fall hard but when secrets are revealed can Axel really trust Quinn. 


I was so rooting for this couple. I really wanted them to have their happy ever after.


This is a must read. I really enjoyed it and will certainly be reading more from this author in the future. 


No comments:

Post a Comment