Wednesday 15 August 2018

X - promo




PROMO


Blurb

 

When you hit rock bottom, it’s time to hit the road. Call it running away, if you like, but I call it self-preservation. I picked a remote location at random off a map and bought a ticket to my new life, hoping I can forget the past.

It’s a two-day bus ride to my destination, but something odd happens when we pull into the overnight stop. A young man is waiting for me at the station. I didn’t arrange for anyone to meet me, but I’m drawn to him in a way I can’t explain.

I see something of myself in him. I see pain. I see the suffering of a damaged soul behind those smiling eyes. His eyes are reaching out to me, asking me for help. I think maybe we can help each other.

I’m sworn off men, but there’s no harm in a one-night stand. A brief encounter with a beautiful stranger, with no strings attached? It might do me the world of good and then I’ll be gone in the morning, with my heart still intact.

Except this is no ordinary town and he’s no ordinary young man.

I’m about to discover that the one thing you can never run from is yourself.

 

 

Amazon:        author.to/KassBarrow

 

Goodreads:   goodreads.com/KassBarrow

Facebook:     facebook.com/KassBarrow

Twitter:           twitter.com/KassBarrow

Instagram:     Instagram.com/KassBarrow


MY REVIEW


My first read by this author but certainly not my last as I’m jumping into the sequel as soon as I write this review. 


This was a great read. I went in not knowing anything about the story and I’m glad I did. 


A short quick read but a good one. A few times I stopped to think which is always a positive for me. Expect the unexpected while reading this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment