Tuesday 25 June 2019

Cheekypee spotlights her signed books- Day 1



📚Cheekypee spotlights her signed books ðŸ“š 

During the week I’ll be posting about the book but let me tell you about this author.

She is an amazing person who I met in October 2017 at my first signing. In August of that year I had just finished the book I’m promoting and seriously it had me a sobbing mess. I’m a tough cookie so for a book to make me cry, well it will stay with me for a long time. 

March 2015 I started sharing her teasers. (I do that randomly lol) We started chatting then. She is very approachable and loves chatting about her books :) 
As I’m re reading our conversations I realise I need to re read a few of her books. The comments I sent her while reading her books has me wanting to re read them lol 

When I went to my first signing I was a nervous wreck. I kinda went straight to authors I chatted to online just in case my nerves got the better of me and I had to run. The authors I met were amazing. I kept looking over at this authors table and she had a queue. After lunch I went over to her and queued up. 

GUESS WHAT? She recognised me. Knew my name and asked why I didn’t come see her in the morning. I was shocked that such an amazing person wanted to chat to this small time blogger. Her words was the icing on the cake on such a brilliant first signing. 

So let me introduce to you   and the book I’m gonna share this week is Letters to Lincoln.


#signedbook #topreads #bookstagram #cheekypeesignedbooks

No comments:

Post a Comment