Thursday 13 June 2019

Review: The Mark

The Mark The Mark by Heather Burnside
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

The Mark is book one in The Working Girls series.

Maddies a reporter who goes to interview prostitutes in a Manchester pub. While there Gilly the girls pimp becomes infatuated with her. Maddie herself is infatuated by Aaron a successful businessman although he isn’t all he seems to be.

Like the previous books I read by this author I really enjoyed this story. I’m so looking forward to reading more from this author in the future.

Quite a few years ago I read books by Kimberley Chambers and Martina Cole. Delightfully when I read my first Heather Burnside she brought me back to a time I started reading adult books and loved them. Priceless.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment