Monday 10 June 2019

Review: Dominic

Dominic Dominic by Natalie Hill
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

After reading Avery my expectations was high for this read. I was hoping the author wasn’t gonna re tell Averys story in Dominic’s words so I was really excited that the story moved on and we got more of the story.

I know I say I don’t like retelling the story but in this instance I’m certainly saying nothing. This book had me gasping, shouting at my kindle at a football tournament and then nearly throwing my kindle. Usually I wanna read in one sitting but yesterday was so busy yet I didn’t want to put the story don. These characters got under my skin so much.

After calming down this story went the correct way. If I had have written my review straight away my review may be completely different (in that I’d have ranted but still given five stars)

I seriously can’t wait to read more of this series. Highly recommend these two stories.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment