Monday 17 June 2019

Review: The Home

The Home The Home by Karen Osman
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

The Home is my first but certainly not my last read by this author as I absolutely loved this story.

When Angela was a baby her mum left her and she ended up in a children’s home. It wasn’t a nice place with Ray taking the kids to his ‘den’ and his wife Kath with her wooden spoons to be used on the kids.

She can’t believe her luck when a rich couple decide to adopt her.

This story is told through three points of view which gave us a great insight into their thoughts.

This is a great read. I read it in a day as I didn’t wanna put it down. Although I thought this was more of a drama than a thriller I still really enjoyed it. I’ll definitely be looking to read more from this author in the future. I’ll certainly be recommending this gem.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment