Wednesday 19 June 2019

Review: Inexorable

Inexorable Inexorable by Jo-Anne Joseph
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Oh my dayz. Have you been reading this series? Well if not go back and read each and every one as they are so so good.

Inexorable is Arthur’s story. We know of him from the previous books but don’t really know him. This author did a fantastic job of letting us get into Arthur’s head.

Gaia is amazing. What a feisty powerful character. I was in awe of her. She had been through so much yet she could still stand up for herself.

The author blew my expectations apart with this story. It is a perfect ending to the series though we do get to read another one soon.

This is certainly gonna be one of my favourite stories this year. The twists and turns had me in a spin and I loved every minute of it.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment