Wednesday 12 June 2019

Review: Written with You

Written with You Written with You by Aly Martinez
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Written with You is book two in The Regret Duet. Make sure you read book one first.

When book ended the way it did I couldn’t wait to read the conclusion of this duet. My expectations was high. I really hoped for so much and I’m here grinning as the author didn’t disappoint me.

Any questions I had was answered for me in this story. The author threw in twists and turns to keep me gripped and hesitant to put my kindle down.

If your looking for a read that will give you plenty of feels then I highly recommend you read this duet.
I absolutely loved this story. Can’t wait to read more from this author.
I rarely re read yet I’m hoping to read this duet again. Yes it was that good.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment