Monday 24 June 2019

Revenge - new release





🔥KINDLE UNLIMITED ðŸ”¥
Revenge (Revenge #1) by Christine Besze is LIVE

🔥BLURB🔥
Six years they stole from me.
Six years I’ve done my time.
Six years I’ve waited.
Six years I’ve heard her screams over and over.
No more.
It’s time to collect.
And it’s their blood that will be spilled.
Asher Savage spent his life protecting the innocent, taking monsters off the streets. He never thought he’d become one.
Charlee Vega was a pawn in a game she never knew she was playing. An innocent caught up in a war of greed and hate.
Revenge has fed his monster for years, but it comes at a price. Is it one he’s still willing to have her pay?
She’s a means to an end. A complication he never saw coming. And sometimes those are the most deadly of all.

***This book is a stand alone and contains mature/graphic subject matter. For readers 18+***

MY REVIEW

This is my first read by this author and what a fantastic start it is. 

Firstly the blurb sucked me right in. As soon as I read it I knew I wanted to read this story, I wasn’t disappointed.

Asher was sent to prison for a crime he didn’t commit. He’s had a lot of time to think so when he is released he’s ready to get his revenge. As in book world things don’t as planned. 

 Charlee is a brilliant character.

If your looking for a well written romantic suspense then I highly recommend this story. Cannot praise it highly enough. 

#RevengReleaseBookTour #DarkRomance #ChristineBesze #Revenge #KindleUnlimited #GoodreadsTBR #MustRead
Hosted by Enticing Journey Book Promotions

No comments:

Post a Comment