Tuesday 2 July 2019

Cheekypee Spotlights her Signed Books - Degrees of Darkness - Day 3



๐Ÿ“šCheekypee spotlights her signed books ๐Ÿ“š 

Day 3

Here’s my review

Yikes what a story. Firstly I've not heard of this author before so I'm super excited to find another fab author I can stalk I mean follow lol

From start to finish I felt I was reading this in the edge of my seat while holding my breath. It really is that kinda read. My heart broke for Frank and I admired how brave he was. I found this story had a wide range of characters, some I love others I hated.

If your looking for a gripping read then I really do recommend this read. I found this to be a compelling yet gruesome read. Great praise to this author. I'm looking forward to reading more from him.





#signedbook #topreads #bookstagram #cheekypeesignedbooks

No comments:

Post a Comment