Wednesday 24 July 2019

Review: Bad to the Bone: A Bad Boy Anthology

Bad to the Bone: A Bad Boy Anthology Bad to the Bone: A Bad Boy Anthology by A.C. Williams
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I absolutely love anthologies. Most of the time I get to read more of authors I love with the extra bonus of finding new authors to love and follow.

This is an exceptionally good read.. well come on who doesn’t love a bad boy lol

Have you heard the saying ‘once you pop you can’t stop’. That was me reading this. As soon as I popped open my kindle these stories sucked me right in. I couldn’t move onto another book until I’d read all of these.

If you enjoy stories about bad boys and wanna change up your genre reading a little then I highly recommend this anthology.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment