Monday 8 July 2019

Cheekypee Spotlights her Signed Books- Cinere - Day one



📚Cheekypee spotlights her signed books ðŸ“š 

Week three and I want to share with you the awesome Yolanda.
She has written quite a few books but I’ll be chatting about her book Cinere as I’ve got that one signed :)

I started chatting to Yolanda on fb about four years ago when I randomly shared some of her teasers. She loves chatting about her books which is a good thing the way she writes lol 

I absolutely love dark stories. I want my boundaries pushed, my heart thumping and love when an author has me wondering what the heck I’ve just read. If your that kinda reader then give this author a try ðŸ–¤

In November I got to meet this amazing woman at British book bash. Yolanda is just as awesome in real life. I had one of those jaw dropping moments when she recognised me and we chatted. Yeah I was fan girling lol 

I’ll be chatting about Cinere this week so if you want a head start go grab it & let’s chat :)

Grab it here ➡️mybook.to/CINERE



#signedbook #topreads #bookstagram #cheekypeesignedbooks

No comments:

Post a Comment