Monday 15 July 2019

Cheekypee Spotlights her Signed Books - day 2 - Flower in the Dark



📚Cheekypee Spotlights her Signed Books📚 

Day two

*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.• LIVE
Flower In The Dark by Ally Vance

Universal Amazon Link

What readers are saying:
“Flower in the Dark was an amazingly addictive read!” ~Maria, Amazon Reviewer
“Flower in the dark is perfect for readers that enjoy dark romance!” ~Kimberly, Amazon Reviewer

Also Available on KU
Add to your Goodreads TBR: https://bit.ly/2IRSjIr

BLURB
Violet ~
Loneliness is a constant in my life. I have no one to turn to. No one to come and save me. Except for him. He has become my everything, and all we have to do is meet...
Him ~
My little flower is ripe for the picking. All I have to do is pluck her out of her lonely and comfortable world and drag her into mine. I want her. I will have her. I will make her SCREAM.
Warning: contains triggers and is intended for a mature audience 18+
**This story can be read as a Standalone ** 

Cover and Teasers Designed by Raven Designs

Follow Links



#signedbook #topreads #bookstagram #cheekypeesignedbooks

No comments:

Post a Comment