Monday 1 September 2014

Ten Below Zero - review

Oh my dayz. What the hell have I just read. I really didn't know what I was expecting when I signed up to review this. All I knew was I loved the cover. This book has literally blown me away. 


I'm not going to say anything about the storyline except I love Everett and Parker. This book is so so much more than the synopsis. It gripped me from page one and held my heart in a tight hold until the last page. Even the acknowledgements hit me. There are a few twists and turns that had me nearly hyper ventilating. This is an emotional read. Anyone that follows my reviews knows I rarely cry reading a book. This book had me sobbing. Yes I had to put my kindle down & have a wee cry before I could read any more. That set me off and I sniffled to the end. 


After reading this I had to find the author and let her know how much emotions she brought out in me. Yes Whitney your mission has been accomplished :)

Grab the tissues & 1-click this. You won't regret it. Absolutely fantastic read. Now I'm off to see what else Whitney has written. This author is certainly an author I'll be keeping my eye out for in future. If I could give this more than 5 stars I'd be doing just that.


No comments:

Post a Comment