Thursday 26 February 2015

Her Master's Heart - my review

This book was a total surprise for me. It was so much more than I expected. I loved it. 

There are so many things I loved about this story. The characters are portrayed as real with real flaws. Robin is a 45 year old divorcee. Robert is an older Dom. I just loved that these characters were older than what I normally read about. After her divorce Robin decides to explore BDSM where she meets Master Robert. 
I would have liked more about the stalker but my view on that took away nothing from my love of this book.

Have I said how much I love this book?? One of my naughty pleasures  is to get lost into a really good well written story. This  story captivated me and left me hoping this author is busy writing more. If you like bdsm stories with the real factor then I certainly recommend this story.  Loved it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment