Monday 23 February 2015

Yours Always - my review

This is going to be a short review as I seriously can't put into words how much I truly loved this story. I don't want to give you any spoilers. I didn't read the synopsis or any other reviews. I went in blind. 

 I'm going to apologise now for writing this review late. Why? Well I blame the author & my gut instinct. I sat & read this in an afternoon. I was gripped. My stomach was in bits with the anguish these characters were going through. Then at 80% I stopped reading. Not because I didn't have time but because I had this gut instinct that the author was going to break my heart. So the next day I grabbed my kindle & a coffee and continued. I'm now sitting here after reading The End and thinking yes my gut was right. Big tears rolling down my face is proof. 

This is one of my favourite books this year ( I know it's only feb but I've read loads already). This will certainly be kept on my kindle for a re-read. Now I'm off to stalk the author & message my book buddy that she needs to 1-click.... Yep it's that good!!

No comments:

Post a Comment