Wednesday 18 February 2015

The Violet Widow - my review

This is a truly beautiful and emotional story. The author throws you in at the deep end with the prologue. My heart broke for Violet. The author has such a great way with words that I felt I was going through the heartache with Violet. 

One tragic night leaves Violet devastated. After that night she vows never to get too close to anyone again. On the fifth anniversary of that dreadful night she goes out to get drunk. Here she meets Rock. Will she let Rock get close? Can he break down her barriers?

This book had me totally hooked. If your looking for a heartbreaking story with mystery and intrigue then I highly recommend this story. After that ending I'm so looking forward to reading book two. Loved it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment