Thursday 10 November 2016

MY REVIEW

This is the fifth book in the series. It is my favourite series ever. Yes I drop everything to read these books. I feel the characters. I feel their pain and I smile when they do. Seriously these books get under my skin when I read them. When I don't read them they are still at the back of my mind shouting for a re read. 


So when I heard we were going back a few years and reading Patrick and Margs story I wasn't jumping for joy. I wanted the storyline throughout the series to keep going. However I was wrong. The author blew any negativity I had out of the water. I absolutely loved this story. I wouldn't want to change a thing. I now have a different view of Patrick and love him even more. 


Of course I'm super excited we get to read more of the team and more importantly to me Thane. If you follow my reviews or your interested in reading this series just remember Thane (Ghost) is mine. Drool & dream about him but at the end of the day he's mine. 


I had goosebumps, was biting the inside of my cheek and I shed tears reading this. Yes the author broke my heart into little pieces and slowly put it back together again. 


If you like military romances then you seriously need to read this series. I'm so looking forward to reading more from this awesome author. 


No comments:

Post a Comment