Tuesday 8 November 2016

PROMO


Managing Ed

Having met through a blind date initiated by Abby’s daughter, Abby and Ed cannot believe their luck in finding each other and falling in love. Not everything runs smoothly though as Ed makes clear his intentions to go long term travelling in nine months and Abby cannot afford to go with him. She has fallen hard for this romantic eccentric man, and is going crazy trying to figure out a way to go with Ed, while still be able to pay the bills on her house, car and daughters education and not lose her job.

Is it all possible? How will Abby ever be able to afford to travel with the man she loves?

Sales Link: http://myBook.to/ManagingEd


Allyson R. Abbott.

I love to travel, but I also need to work. Being an author allows me to combine both of activities and has the added bonus of life being an adventure. I never know where I will be sitting writing from one year to the next. As I write this, I am in South Africa, in February I travel to Spain for a few months and by June, in the USA. It is a great life, if you don’t mind a little insecurity.

I try to bring a little of my adventurous personality into my stories. Being a 'mature aging gracefully' woman, I feel akin to the problems of aging and relationships. I spent many years on my own before finding my truly remarkable and very patient partner who I happily gave up my whole world for. My stories are about mature relationships with mature people. People who have character and humour, who have a history; people just like us.

I like to call it Hen Lit, Not Chick Lit, but they are not just about falling in love. They are about real relationships and adventure.

 

Best Selling British Author who loves to write about real life, Interesting characters, which include humour and situations that will make you smile, or even shed a tear or two.

Find out about Marie and her blunders in Countdown, Pam and her encounter with a salsa wolf, or Linda's mishaps on her Fiji adventure. Abby and Ed will have you thinking 'will he or won’t he?', 'can he or can't he? Life is for living and enjoying, even Rose, In An English Rose, realises this at 85yrs old.

All my books are available from Amazon, Barnes and Noble, iTunes and KOBO. In ebook and paperback.

http://www.amazon.com/Allyson-R.-Abbott/e/B00SJPD84I

http://www.AllysonRAbbott.com

**************************************************************

For great deals check out Mother's Day Magic anthology, which not only has An English Rose, but 11 other books by 12 different authors, all dedicated and written for mothers in different genres. http://www.myBook.to/MothersDayMagic   Paperback Version also available

Touching Ed is also available in a Box set called First Comes Love.http://www.amazon.com/First-Comes-Love-Full-le…/…/B016Z2SILE  and at only 99p is an absolute bargain.

***************************************************************


No comments:

Post a Comment