Friday 25 August 2017

๐ŸŒน.•°*°•.๐ŸŒน#FlawflessPerfectionNewRelease๐ŸŒน.•°*°•.๐ŸŒน

#FlawlessPerfection by #KristinMayer is now LIVE!!!! Grab your copy of the final instalment in this heart pounding duo today or read for #Free with #KindleUnlimited!

★Buy Links

To be sent when available


Title: Flawless Perfection

Series: Timeless Love #2

Author: Kristin Mayer

Genre: Romantic Suspense

Release Date: August 25

Add to your TBR: http://bit.ly/2roxzBm


★Synopsis

Three words altered my life forever. It has to be a terrible mistake. Yet … I know it’s not.

I fear what comes next.

Someone still wants me. I can sense the desperation behind their attempts. Garrick vows to protect me and I cling to his words.

Will it be enough?

The only thing I know is I can’t lose Garrick. And if I have to sacrifice everything to save him … I will.



No comments:

Post a Comment