Thursday 17 August 2017

Well that was different. I seriously don't know how to review this story so I'll tell you what I think. 


Positives- I've not read a storyline like this before. I read it in one sitting. I literally could not put it down. I needed to see what was going to happen. When I thought the story was gonna go one way it swiftly changed,went in another direction and messed with my head. 


Negatives- I didn't like the characters. It could be just me or the way the author wanted her characters portrayed but there wasn't one character I rooted for. Now as I'm sitting here writing this review I'm thinking this is the kinda book that I won't lose sleep over not liking the characters. 

I didn't like the ending but since finishing the book I can't really think of another way it could end. 


This book has me conflicted. It's been a while since that happened. The positives outweigh my negatives. The storyline was unique with plenty of twists and it was well written. I read this in one sitting so can't mark this anything but a four star. 


Well done to the author. I'm looking forward to reading more from this author:) 


No comments:

Post a Comment