Tuesday 15 August 2017

MY REVIEW

This is book 6 in A Warriors Challenge series. I absolutely loved each of these books and this one may have become my new favourite. I highly recommend you start from the beginning to fully enjoy this series. 


This is Lieutenant Commander Greg LaPierres story, a Special Forces Operator. Returning home from a deployment he finds himself a suspect for murder when a serial killer is slaughtering women in Victoria. Mattie Bidault a local journalist has been following and reporting on these murders since the beginning. She craves justice for the murdered women. When she meets Greg she believes he's innocent but can she help prove his innocence.


Natasza Waters has an amazing way with words. I feel as if I'm friends with these characters. They feel real to me. I feel myself going through the emotions that the characters go through and that may have me grabbing chocolate, alcohol and tissues. The storyline of this book was fantastic and when I wasn't reading this book I was thinking about it. 


I know that no matter what I say I can't give this book the credit it deserves. I read daily and if there was one series I could get more people to read it would be this series. As soon as this book hit my kindle I was on it. It didn't matter that I was half way through a book I just knew I needed to read it. 


Now I cannot write this review without mentioning MY MAN Thane (Ghost). As soon as I saw him mentioned in this book I literally squealed with delight. When my partner came out to me to see what was up I told him my boyfriend was back. I must talk about him quite a bit cos my partner left me to my reading and even told the kids to give me a wide berth. I can't put into words how much I love him. No other male character affects me the way he does. I find myself mentally giving him high fives on so many occasions. 


I'll end my review by saying if you follow my reviews go grab book one and give this series a try. Feel free to message me and I'll virtually hold your hand while you go through angst, palpitations and so many omg moments. 


I'm so looking forward to reading more from this author. 



A few quotes I couldn't resist sharing:)


Geez this guy had Alpha with a big, intimidating 'A' across his mountainous chest. 


"A woman can stop war from churning inside of us" "An extraordinary woman can draw us back into the light".


"They call you Ghost for a good reason". 


Austen had done what he usually does- made a direct hit.


No comments:

Post a Comment