Monday 28 January 2019

Broken Glass - new release



Broken Glass live on ALL platforms from Author Pavan Kaur!

Check out her latest release today.
#NewRelease #BookRelease #BrokenGlassReleasePromo #PavanKaur
#Romance #standalone #Dark #revenge #Shattered #betrayed #scarred #healing 

📖 READ THE FIRST CHAPTER HERE > http://bit.ly/FIRSTCHAPTERBrokenGlass

🎉 PURCHASE TODAY ðŸŽ‰


• • • ABOUT THE BOOK • • •
Lies. Betrayal. Two hearts broken. One on the path of revenge. The other finding their way.

HOPE
Make it out alive.
That was my only goal.
I succeeded.
But that doesn’t mean I’m ready to face the world.
Until Leo…
He’s shown me there is hope.
I can find happiness again.
There is a way.

LEO
They thought they broke me.
All they did was create a monster.
One who now has all the power.
Revenge is sweet, but it’s even better when it’s sought justly.
When all is said and done, they will answer for what they did to me, and to Hope.

Can two broken and battered hearts find refuge in each other, or are some wounds too deep to heal?

 * * * *
MY REVIEW

The previous books I’ve read by this author I’ve loved so I had no hesitation in reading this. 

Leo and Hope are two amazing characters. Both are broken but they are also strong. When fate intervenes and bring these two together can they help each other. My heart broke for these two and I was so rooting for them to find their own peace and happiness. 

Not a light read so be warned and there could be triggers for some people. I absolutely loved it and can’t wait to read more from this author.

== REVIEWERS THOUGHTS ==
"How do I put into words how fantastic and different this read was? This book will stay with me forever. Leo and Hope are bloody brilliant together." 
~ Wickedly Sweet & Synful Book Blog, Goodreads Review

"This story is dark and gritty. It will take you on a psychological ride that you won’t want to end! Amazing book!!" ~ M. L. Dyson, Goodreads Review

"There is so much to say about this one. Gripping extremely intense from beginning to end. Pavan blew me away with this one." ~ Gwen, Goodreads Review

Hosted by The Next Step PR

@PavanKaur01 @TheNextStepPR

#BrokenGlassReleasePromo #PavanKaur
#Romance #standalone #Dark #revenge 
#Shattered #betrayed #scarred #healing 

No comments:

Post a Comment