Monday 28 January 2019

Review: Bad Deal

Bad Deal Bad Deal by Faith Ryan
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I’ve not read anything previously by these two authors so I was looking forward to this story.

Motorcycle club, mafia, m/m, dark... what more could I ask for. Oh let’s throw some BDSM in as well. This was a fantastic read with two completely different main characters, Ruslan and Jacoby. The chemistry between these two is hot hot hot.


This warning should be enough for most... it’s a 1-click for me when I see warnings like this....

WARNING: Ruslan Belikov and Jacoby Richards may not be for everyone. They are two dominant men thrown into an impossible situation. Some readers may find their story makes them uncomfortable. If you don't like dark and dirty mafia bosses who use torture and sex to get their way turn back now. You have been warned.

I honestly loved this story. Can’t wait to read more from these two awesome authors.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment