Saturday 26 October 2019

Review: Shamrock

Shamrock Shamrock by Courtney Lynn Rose
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Oh my dayz. What a story.

Shamrock is book one of the Emerald Isle MC series and it’s a fantastic start to this series.

Faylinn and Shamrock. Wow. Seriously this story pulled on so many of my emotions. Last night I opened my kindle to read a chapter or two. At fifty per cent I reluctantly put it down to get some sleep. Today I zoomed around getting stuff done so I could sit and read. I popped a pizza in oven for my son and next thing you know my sons saying something’s burning. Yep I burnt his pizza. This book was so so good I forgot everything going on around me.

I’m not going to rehash the story for you. The blurb is long enough to give you a glimpse of what’s in store. I will say the writing is amazing and this will be one of my favourite reads this year.
I’m very fussy when it comes to MC reads. I read loads of them a few years ago and I kinda got burnt out with them. Thankfully I gave this a shot and I’m so delighted I did.

I can’t wait to read more of Shamrock and his MC.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment