Tuesday 22 October 2019

Review: A Touch of Dark

A Touch of Dark A Touch of Dark by Lana Sky
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Wow I’ve just finished this and I’m blown away. I’m even more gobsmacked after realising this author has so many other books released and this is my first read.

So where do I start? I really don’t know as I’m speechless. I’m not gonna rehash the blurb or write a long review telling ya most of the story.

Juliana and Damien are both living in darkness, although different kind of darkness. I absolutely love both these characters. I couldn’t pick which one I favourite most.

If you follow my reviews go into this blind. It’s an intense read that had me on the edge of my seat. I seriously didn’t know what way it was gonna go.

It was only when I got to the end I realised we are gonna get more. It doesn’t end on a big wtf but more like thank f**k I can breath now for a little while..book two will be out pretty soon.

I’m so looking forward to book two. It promises to be an amazing read and after reading this my expectations are quite high.

This will most certainly be one of my top reads this year.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment