Wednesday 2 October 2019

Review: Something Wicked Anthology

Something Wicked Anthology Something Wicked Anthology by Murphy Wallace
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Absolutely love anthologies. It allows me to dip in and out between bigger stories or ideal if I want to read but not get into a longer story.

This book was highly anticipated.. like seriously do you see the awesomeness in those authors.

Unfortunate Souls
Michelle Brown

Vanessa wants revenge and she sure gets it leaving those Unfortunate Souls wishing they never met her.

An epic quickie told in Michelle’s unique way. So so good.

Hellfire
Ally Vance

I want more of Esme, Quinlan and Frollo. This was so so good. I expect nothing else from this author. Once you start reading her stories you can’t stop. Fab read.

Cannot recommend this anthology highly enough. It was truly amazing. I’m really hoping these authors give us full stories for each of them (yeah I’m greedy lol ).




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment