Saturday 4 March 2017

MY REVIEW

I've read previous books by this author and really enjoyed them. However I found the author took this book to another level. She totally messed with my head. I read this in one sitting and I'm sitting here wondering how I'm gonna put the words to give the book the review it deserves. I know I won't be able to do that so what I will say is if your looking for a psychological thriller with plenty of twists and turns then go 1-click this gem. I honestly could not predict how this story was going to go. I was at the edge of my seat munching on chocolate addicted to this read.


Dr. Jaxon Ray is sick and twisted. He's also obsessed with Amber St. George and will do literally anything to have her for himself. 


I would have loved to read more of why the main characters had such negative feelings towards each other. More of a back story and I'd be giving this book the full five stars. However it certainly deserves 4.5 stars. Looking forward to reading book two of this duet.


No comments:

Post a Comment