Saturday 10 August 2019

Review: Broken Promises

Broken Promises Broken Promises by I.A. Dice
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Read Broken Rules before reading this as its a continuation of the story and believe me you won’t wanna miss out of anything.

So I went to bed last night to read a few chapters, planning on reading the rest today. Well these characters had a different idea as I sat up until 3am totally engrossed in the story. I just couldn’t put it down.

As I read so much I sometimes need to read the end of a previous book to jog my memory. As soon as I read the characters name it all came flooding back.

Dante and Layla got under my skin. I was on the rollercoaster with them. I ached when they ached.

Sometimes I wanna slap a character when they go a certain way but I couldn’t with these two. The to-ing and fro-ing had me dizzy but I wouldn’t have it any other way.

I’m sad to see this story end as I loved the characters. I’m looking forward to reading more from this author soon.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment