Wednesday 28 August 2019

The Gallows at Midnight - new release



💥💥NEW RELEASE💥💥

The Gallows at Midnight (Agents of Interpol, Book 2) by Courtney Lynn Rose - Author, Editor, & Cover Model is LIVE!
💰Get YOUR Copy Today💰
...are you ready for the epic continuation of Lily and Blake's story?

💥BLURB💥
A year ago, I met and lost the love of my life.
I lost Blake the day Interpol faked my death— but we didn’t have another choice.
The human traffickers after him had the upper hand, and I needed to buy us time.
Time to hunt them, time to kill them, and time to make the people I love safe again.
But a year apart does a lot to a person.
Especially when it’s based on the biggest lie I’ve ever told.
The entire team is on lockdown at a safe house in and on top of them all wanting to kick my ass for leaving, I’m still tasked with hunting down human traffickers on the side. Interpol doesn’t care if my relationship goes to hell, so long as I do my job.
In this life, nothing is safe though, not when the enemies are closer than we ever realized. For the first time in my life, the good guys and the bad guys look exactly the same, and this entire team is about to lose more than the job is worth. To make matters worse, it turns out the real villain is someone who knows all our tricks . . . and the one person, I’m not sure I have the heart to kill— because I don’t know what to do now that the enemy is family.

MY REVIEW

Make sure you read book one The Auction Block as the story continues in book two and this series is so so good you will wanna read them both.

In book one Lily, The Viper got under my skin. She had been through so much yet was still so strong.

When she met Blake he brought out feelings in her she didn’t think she had.

The pace is still fast in this story. Once I started reading I couldn’t put it down. I felt I was with Lily all the way through. I was rooting for her and Blake.

I really don’t want to say much more about what happens. These two books are epic and will certainly be my top reads this year. I’m so looking forward to reading more from this author. I hope we get lots more of this series as these Agents are so hot.


Cover Design: Laura Medeiros
Photographer: RplusMphoto
Cover Model: Holly Wysong

No comments:

Post a Comment