Sunday 23 March 2014

DOMINIC review

Oh my dayz I so loved this book. Let me just say before I review this that I'm from Ireland .. Not far from Dublin where this was based. The author did a great job of portraying the Irish. Yes we do say what we think and more times than not it isn't said in the 'proper English way'. After 8 yrs living in England my partner still needs me to translate what I say on the odd occasion:)

I'm saying this as it tickled me that the author needed to explain our dialect but I understand completely. 


Ok back to the story. I loved it. Seriously Dominic and his brothers are totally hot. I so wished they were my friends. I'm really glad to see that there will be more books about these delicious brothers. 

Bronagh is such a great character. She's fiesty and I'm so glad that she came out of her shell through this book. Her sister was another great character. What a great pair they are. 


The storyline was brilliant. I literally sat all afternoon reading this as I was glued to it. There was a steady pace of drama all the way through. But be warned make sure you have time to read the last quarter with no interruptions. I had to put kindle down during this time to make dinner and it certainly was under duress. My partner even commented that the book must be good as I was banging the pots pretty loudly lol 


If your looking for a really brilliant book that you can get lost in then 1-click this little gem. I'm really hoping the author is busy writing as I'm looking forward to reading more from her. You will be shocked after reading this that this is the authors debut novel... Well done:)


No comments:

Post a Comment