Saturday 8 March 2014

Wounded Love review

Make sure you read Heels of Love before you read this. 

Ok I'm not sure where to start with this book. Heels of Love had my head so messed up I tracked the author down on Facebook and begged that she hurries up with book two. Now I'm here wondering how the heck I can write a review for this. 


I'm not going to repeat what happens in this book as it's in the description. Oh wait- only part of what happens is in the description. This has so much going on. I read this in one sitting. I ignored my favourite programmes to read this. I didn't have dinner because of this book. Heck I feel as if I held my breath all the way through this book and can only breath now.


I must say I've never said 'really' , 'seriously' and  'no way' so much in two books. I found this book  a bit far fetched but that's what I wanted. Sometimes we need to escape from normal and this fitted the bill. Loved this book. It was a gripping read. 


I've waited a few months for this book and it was certainly worth the wait. These two books are certainly in my re read list.


No comments:

Post a Comment