Wednesday 19 March 2014

LOVE OF THE GAME review

This is my review of this brilliant box set. Five brilliant books to get lost in. This author is addictive. I really loved reading these books but didn't want to finish. 

READY TO RUMBLE
Holy hotness what a fantastic book this is. 
Demitria is a wonderful character. She's strong and fiery. She's knows what she wants & that's Nikolai, a friend of the family for many years. 

This book contains a lot of sexual tension, very sexy scenes and some brilliant characters. I need my very own Nikolai. I could seriously sit here and drool about him for hours. 

This author never fails to amaze me. I hope she keeps on writing lots more books and opening our minds to lots more excitement:)

BREAKING THE ICE
Another fantastic story by one of my favourite authors.
This is a really sweet story with some great sexy scenes. Diesel is the hot hockey player. Mackenzie is brilliant. Another strong character I loved reading about. 
This is a really great quick read. I highly recommend... Ok what am I saying. I highly recommend anything this author writes.

TIME TO MAKE THE DOUGHNUTS

Yes yes yes. Another fantastic story from Shayne:)
This is Josie and Maxs story. Josie is a strong female character. She has gone through hell & she's survived. Wow I just loved Max. Tissues for drooling were needed!! As for the sex scenes they were super hot. 
I inhaled this book. The storyline was fantastic. When I read this authors books I feel as if I'm in the book. Great writing. 

WIN, LOSE OR RAINE

Another fantastic read from this brilliant author. I love how this author can make such great characters. Raine is a great character. Jake is such great swoon material. 
Brilliant storyline to this. Very enjoyable. 

THE THREE-POINTER

Absolutely brilliant. Omg I gotta say I loved this one. No... I'm not going to say much about this one as I'm sure I'll let something slip. But hell guys you all need to read this one!!!

Highly recommend this box set. 


No comments:

Post a Comment